Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Interview 1 with Electra

This is the first time I got to chat with electra and it showed why she just loves to fight.


Catfight_luvr: Hi electra, straight into the first question that a lot people want to hear answered, me especially “Tell me, how did you first discover that you liked a good catfight?”

Electra: I discovered i liked a good catfight in school when i was about 13 i was always starting fights with the other girls, and as i have got older i have got a very short temper so i can flip very easily
Catfight_luvr: have you had many fights over the years?

Electra: Prob about 30
Catfight_luvr: Ouch !!, Tell us about one of the best ones.

Electra: On the metro in Brussels me and an ex friend where arguing and she just punched me in the face, so it totally went off she had a hair piece in at the time and that just got ragged out of her head everybody on the metro started screaming and some big woman tried to get in between us and split us up, we where punching and kickin’ hell out of each other until we got to our stop i got out of the door in time an the girl who i was fighting got trapped in the door and everybody was trying to open the doors to release her funny
Catfight_luvr: Awesome response Electra, why does that never happen to me on the tube; “Do you tell many people about your catfight skills or keep this to yourself,”

Electra: I tell some people but i like to keep it to myself
Catfight_luvr: “Are people shocked when you tell them?”

Electra; Yes very and want to ask me lots of questions about it, and then some also want to come with me to have a go for themselves
Catfight_luvr: That I can understand and I love the idea that you have pals that you may bring, maybe Team Electra is in the formation!

Catfight_luvr: The photos you have had on the site clearly show you are a top model as well as catfighter, Is modelling your preferred profession or have you desires on other things?

Electra: Well a mixture of modelling and adult movies
Catfight_luvr: Oh oh , sorry distracted there did you say Adult movies, holy schmoly where was I…oh yes, catfights haha, Tell me, how does your boyfriend feel about you fighting?.

Electra; My boyfriend doesn’t really mind he just doesn’t want me to get hurt an says make sure u kick ass he has faith in me
Catfight_luvr: I can understand that, lucky guy, “Have you ever fought another girl over a fella?”

Electra; Yes and I’d do it again if any bitch tries to get in between me and my man
Catfight_luvr: Now I think that’s the answer that we all love to hear, whilst your feeling that way…“The diamond recently told us all about a rival she wants to bring to Bitchfight, tell us about your most hated rival that you would most like to get onto the catfight mat?”

Electra: A certain girl I know thinks she is so hard and is really full of herself id love to bring her back down to earth with a bang and show her what I’m really made of and smash her little face right in it would have to be a no holds barred fight with her thou cos i wouldn’t have no self discipline
Catfight_luvr: OMG Electra you make me shudder, I reckon she would get quite the surprise and we would get quite the treat seeing that. “So apart from winning a catfight what makes Electra tick?”

Electra; Go for a nice meal and then go clubbing with my boyfriend or friends
Catfight_luvr:; Now there’s a thought for post the next days filming, You clearly are a fighter but What would make you turn down a fight?

Electra; If i knew in myself i needed to train harder in BF, Outside of BF i wouldn’t id just go for it
Catfight_luvr: Very nice, I can just see you on a night out face to face and then , oh sorry distracted again. Just a few more questions, thinking of anybody you like, Who in the whole world would you most like to lock hair with and why?”

Electra; My Boyfriends sister i hate her
Catfight_luvr: Keep it in the family nice, before you go I want to ask you about your fight with cassie. In that you were dominant from start to finish and it was an amazing introduction can you tell us your favourite fighting style?

Electra; I like being in total control i hate losing and I’m very stubborn too
Catfight_luvr: There you go girls and guys, I can tell Electra is going to set the site on fire soon. Finally “Do you have a message for any one catfighter ?”

Electra; No don’t need to they will get the message when i fight them

Catfight_luvr: Way to go Electra and thank you so much for being so honest.

There you go guys, the gorgeous and very feisty Electra has clearly set her mark with this interview, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Now I’m off to track down Electra’s boyfriends sister and ask her for a date and maybe arrange a little clubbing with the strict intention of choosing the same club Electra likes, wishful thinking hey !!

No comments:

Post a Comment